We are located at 24100 Narbonne Ave, #107, Lomita, CA 90717.
OUR ROADMAP TO REOPENING
We are currently in Phase 2 until June 21.
Phase 3 (schedule below) will begin on Mon, June 22.
Drop in classes are available, as well as monthly memberships. We offer discounts for family/friends who sign up together!
For all of our health and safety, all of our in person classes will follow these recommended health procedures:
- A hand sanitizing station will be available upon entrance and exit.
- All teachers and students will be screened with a touchless (forehead) thermometer at the entrance. The CDC considers a person to have a fever when he or she has a measured temperature of at least 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit. If your temperature is 100.4 or above, you will not be able to train.
- The academy will be cleaned and disinfected prior to, in between and after all classes.
Social Distancing Layout:
- Please maintain six feet distance upon entering, training and leaving the academy.
- While inside, we will provide each student with enough space to train while practicing safe physical distancing. Once you choose a training circle, please stay in it until the class is over.
- Although we love having a family friendly environment, because of the current public health climate, we cannot allow spectators and socializing inside after class is discouraged. We will leave the blinds open for those who wish to watch from their cars.
Limited class size:
- All in person classes will require pre-registration and will have attendance limits of 6 students per class. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Pre-Registration link.
- Class registration will remain open up until 15 minutes prior to class.
Limiting High Touch Areas
- Come dressed ready to train, as no changing room will be available. Please leave personal belongings safely stored in your car.
- No self-serve water station (bring your own water bottle and label it clearly with your name).
- Limited restroom use (emergencies only).
- If you have a cough or are sneezing, are feeling sick in any way, if you have a fever over 100.4 F, or if someone in your immediate household is ill, we ask that you stay home.
- Although not required, face coverings like scarves, bandanas or masks specifically designed for athletics training are acceptable (we do not recommend training with medical grade masks).
- All students will be required to sign an Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19) in advance.
WE ARE AN INSPIRE CHARTER SCHOOL VENDOR!
Families with Inspire Charter School can now use their yearly Instructional Funds to take capoeira classes at ArteLuta Capoeira Academy!
Come in for a free trial class.
STUDIO SPACE AVAILABLE FOR HOURLY RENTAL
When we are able to fully reopen, our ArteLuta Capoeira studio will be available for rent outside the regular class schedule, i.e. during the morning and afternoon hours, overnights or weekends. The space is ideal for on-going classes, rehearsals or one-time workshops, photo shoots or special events. It has high ceilings, nice lighting, clean floor, peaceful environment and plenty of free parking.
$35/hour or $25 for non-profits.
Contact us directly, or search Arteluta at www.SpaceFinderLA.org