Capoeira involves the entire mind and body.
Students will learn how to play the game of capoeira, the history and philosophy, the music which includes playing capoeira instruments and singing songs in Portuguese.
There are so many benefits:
• Develop strength • Increase flexibility • Practice discipline • Build endurance • Improve balance
• Develop coordination • Improve rhythm • Self Confidence • Awesome Community • Music
• Opportunities for Self Reflection in a healthy and supportive environment!
Prepare to be challenged and allow yourself to grow through the practice of capoeira.
|TEENS/ADULTS CAPOEIRA SCHEDULE||KIDS CAPOEIRA SCHEDULE|
w/ CM Varal
All Levels – Teens & Adults
TUES+THURS @ 6:00 PM
WEDS @ 7:00 PM
SATURDAYS @ 12:00 PM
ONLINE CLASS w/ CM Varal
MONDAYS @ 12:00 PM
* Teen/Adults Class Zoom ID: 944 4192 1426
|IN-PERSON KIDS CLASSES|
w/ Inst. Harmonia
All Kids (Ages 4-12)
TUES+WEDS+THURS – All Levels @ 5:00 PM
SATURDAYS @ 11:00 AM
Big Kids (Ages 10+)
WEDS – Ages 10+ or Blue Cords @ 6:00 PM
Click here for Unlimited Monthly Membership Rates and Family Discounts.
$25 Drop In fee for Non-Members.
COVID-19 INFO: DOING OUR PART TO STOP THE SPREAD
- If you have a cough or are sneezing, are feeling sick in any way, if you have a fever over 100.4 F, or if someone in your immediate household is ill, we ask that you stay home.
- Face coverings like scarves, bandanas or masks specifically designed for athletics training are required for all classes for unvaccinated people (as recommended by the CDC).
- Please respect physical distancing of at least 6 feet for non-household groups.
- Vaccinations are effective, free and available to all in the United States.
WE ARE A HOMESCHOOL VENDOR
|Homeschool families with Blue Ridge Academy can now use their Instructional Funds to take capoeira classes at ArteLuta Capoeira Academy!|