Kids learn capoeira through playful games and exercises that emphasize body coordination, listening skills, rhythm, discipline and self control and self confidence. The music motivates and creates an exciting learning atmosphere where they will learn to sing in Portuguese and play traditional capoeira instruments – as well as play capoeira.
KIDS CAPOEIRA SCHEDULE
🤸♀️ TUES+WEDS @ 5:00-6:00 PM – Indoor In-person (masks required) w/ Inst. Harmonia
💻 THURSDAYS @ 5:00-6:00 PM – Online Only class w/ Inst. Harmonia
🤸♀️ SATURDAYS @ 11:00 AM-12:00 PM – Indoor In-person (masks required) w/ Inst. Harmonia
* Kids Class Zoom ID: 987 2178 8810
** Note: Zoom Live Stream Available for all kids classes
Our capoeira kids class is open for ages 4-12 and is taught by Instrutora Harmonia. She has been training capoeira for over 20 years, and teaching kids and adults for over 10 years. In 2016, she was officially recognized as an Instrutora of Capoeira. She continues to train and learn at ArteLuta Capoeira Academy.
Click here for Unlimited Monthly Membership Rates and Family Discounts.
$25 Drop In fee for Non-Members.
COVID-19 INFO: DOING OUR PART TO STOP THE SPREAD
- If you have a cough or are sneezing, are feeling sick in any way, if you have a fever over 100.4 F, or if someone in your immediate household is ill, we ask that you stay home.
- Face coverings like scarves, bandanas or masks specifically designed for athletics training are required for all classes, (as recommended by the CDC).
- Please respect physical distancing of at least 6 feet for non-household groups.
- Vaccinations are effective, free and available to all in the United States.
WE ARE A HOMESCHOOL VENDOR
Homeschool families with Blue Ridge Academy can now use their Instructional Funds to take capoeira classes at ArteLuta Capoeira Academy!