Capoeira involves the entire mind and body. Students will learn how to play the game of capoeira, the history and philosophy, the music which includes playing capoeira instruments and singing songs in Portuguese. You will develop strength and increase flexibility while building endurance, balance, discipline, coordination and rhythm, in a healthy and supportive environment. Prepare to be challenged and allow yourself to grow.
Kids learn capoeira through playful games and exercises that emphasize body coordination, listening skills, rhythm, discipline and self control and self confidence. The music motivates and creates an exciting learning atmosphere where they will learn to sing in Portuguese and play traditional capoeira instruments – as well as play capoeira.
|TEENS/ADULTS CAPOEIRA SCHEDULE||KIDS CAPOEIRA SCHEDULE|
TUES+WEDS+THURS @ 6:00 PM w/ CM Varal
SATURDAYS @ 12:00 PM w/ CM Varal
MONDAYS @ 12:00 PM w/ CM Varal
* Teen/Adults Class Zoom ID: 944 4192 1426
|IN-PERSON KIDS CLASSES|
TUES+WEDS @ 5:00 PM w/ Inst. Harmonia
SATURDAYS @ 11:00 AM w/ Inst. Harmonia
HYBRID (IN-PERSON & ONLINE) KIDS CLASS
THURSDAYS @ 5:00 PM w/ Inst. Harmonia
* Kids Class Zoom ID: 987 2178 8810
Click here for Unlimited Monthly Membership Rates and Family Discounts.
$25 Drop In fee for Non-Members.
COVID-19 INFO: DOING OUR PART TO STOP THE SPREAD
- If you have a cough or are sneezing, are feeling sick in any way, if you have a fever over 100.4 F, or if someone in your immediate household is ill, we ask that you stay home.
- Face coverings like scarves, bandanas or masks specifically designed for athletics training are required for all classes, (as recommended by the CDC).
- Please respect physical distancing of at least 6 feet for non-household groups.
- Vaccinations are effective, free and available to all in the United States.
WE ARE A HOMESCHOOL VENDOR
|Homeschool families with Blue Ridge Academy can now use their Instructional Funds to take capoeira classes at ArteLuta Capoeira Academy!|