Kids learn capoeira through playful games and exercises that emphasize body coordination, listening skills, rhythm, discipline and self control and self confidence. The music motivates and creates an exciting learning atmosphere where they will learn to sing in Portuguese and play traditional capoeira instruments – as well as play capoeira.
KIDS CAPOEIRA SCHEDULE
TUES+WEDS @ 5:00-6:00 PM – Indoor In-person (masks required) w/ Inst. Harmonia
THURSDAYS @ 5:00-6:00 PM – Online Only class w/ Inst. Harmonia
SATURDAYS @ 11:00 AM-12:00 PM – Indoor In-person (masks required) w/ Inst. Harmonia
* Kids Class Zoom ID: 987 2178 8810
** Note: Zoom Live Stream Available for all kids classes
$25 Drop In fee for Non-Members.
Click here for Unlimited Monthly Membership Rates and Family Discounts.
COVID-19 INFO: DOING OUR PART TO STOP THE SPREAD
- If you have a cough or are sneezing, are feeling sick in any way, if you have a fever over 100.4 F, or if someone in your immediate household is ill, we ask that you stay home.
- Face coverings like scarves, bandanas or masks specifically designed for athletics training are required for all classes, (as recommended by the CDC).
- Please respect physical distancing of at least 6 feet for non-household groups.
- Vaccinations are effective, free and available to all in the United States.
Our capoeira kids class is open for ages 4-12 and is taught by Instrutora Harmonia. She has been training capoeira for over 20 years, and teaching kids and adults for over 10 years.